Water Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
Fast, Local, Professional Response to Tampa Water Damage
SERVPRO of West Tampa is locally owned and operated. Our team has the training and experience to make sure your water damage is restored quickly. SERVPRO of West Tampa makes sure we stay up to date, using restoration equipment that utilizes advanced technology. Our technicians not only have extensive water damage training, but they are certified. You can bring in SERVPRO of West Tampa is with confidence. We are highly recommended by homeowners and business owners. If you have water damage, give us a call today ((813) 855-0888. Restoration experts in Tampa.
Have A Water Damage Emergency? Call (813) 855-0888
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.